We confront a persistent belief in some parts of our culture that marijuana is harmless. In addition to looking at the possible benefits of marijuana for chronic pain and other conditions, we go over the facts about withdrawal and the rebound effects of weed on anxiety and depression. We address important questions, such as:
– How effective is marijuana at treating anxiety, depression and PTSD?
– How easily addictive is marijuana?
– And how often does regular marijuana use lead to long-term psychosis?
– Is it true that your IQ drops from regular marijuana use?
– Why is THC intoxication so different and difficult to self-assess than alcohol and how does this affect how states are enacting sober driving tests?